Just in case you were wondering...
All ceramic pieces made by me and then fired at least three times in my home studio in Dublin, Ireland.
All other items are made by skilled international artisans that I have sourced myself. All are fair trade, sustainable and ethical.
Every piece is unique and will have signs of being handmade, meaning:
- No two items will be the same.
- Size and colour can vary very slightly from item to item.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The 22k gold is hand painted on, then fired to 800°C.
I make every effort to represent each piece as accurately as possible, but if you are not satisfied please let me know.
Ships worldwide. All items shipped internationally are registered tracked post with An Post (national postal service).
Shipping to Ireland:
1 ring dish or 1 jewellery is standard post.
1 bowl is registered post.
Agate is registered post.
ANY 2 items and above is registered post.
Shipped with An Post.
We use the least amount of plastic as possible in our packaging, plus we reuse ALL packaging from our raw materials, plus recycled packaging from department stores.
Estimated Shipping Times:
PLEASE NOTE THERE MAY BE DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19, but currently this is not too common. Nominal shipping times are:
- Ireland and Northern Ireland: 1-3 business days
- Great Britain: 3-5 business days
- EU: 3-8 business days
- USA: 5-10 business days
- Rest of World: 5-15 business days
Please note the shipping time does not include production time. The production time of each piece varies, and will be noted in the description of each product. If you're ordering for a deadline, please don't leave it until the last minute.
Care & Use of Homeware:
- Hand washing only.
- Gold can not go in the microwave.
- Glazed items are food safe.
- Glass items are not food safe.
Care & Use of Jewellery:
We use gold filled chains and earwires. Gold filled jewellery is far more durable than gold plated jewellery but it still requires some TLC.
We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, working out, swimming in the sea or chlorinated water.
- Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams directly onto your jewellery.
- Ideally, store jewellery pieces in their provided box to help reduce tarnishing.
- Avoid tugging, pulling or rubbing the jewellery. Take it off before bed.
- If you wear cosmetics or sunscreen, put your jewellery on last and take it off first. If you have a day at the beach/pool and your jewellery ends up covered in sunscreen, then rinse your chain asap in warm water and then dry it with an absorbent soft cloth overnight.
Returns & Exchanges:
Although I would like everyone to love their pieces, I know that won't always be the case. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me to discuss your options. I do offer exchanges. All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Please report any damaged pieces within 48 hours. All items are inspected before shipping and should arrive to you in handmade "perfect" condition. If your order arrives broken:
- Immediately photograph the package and the broken piece(s).
- Contact me ASAP to let me know.
I am accepting wholesale orders. Please contact email@example.com for details.